Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence at the U of Utah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence at the U of Utah

Join us in thoughtful discussions about teaching and learning in higher education! Hosted by CTLE at the University of Utah. www.ctle.utah.edu

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting onto iTunesU and Coursera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisfulton

Getting onto iTunesU and Coursera Empty
PostSubject: Getting onto iTunesU and Coursera   Getting onto iTunesU and Coursera Empty8/1/2012, 6:45 am

I would be interested in hearing some ideas and insights on how staff or graduate students used technology to get materials on public sites such as iTunesU or Coursera.

Chris
CTLE
UMAC.MO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Getting onto iTunesU and Coursera Empty
PostSubject: Moving Forum   Getting onto iTunesU and Coursera Empty8/18/2012, 11:26 am

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your post. We are in the process of moving this forum to a WordPress format and hosting it on our server at the U of Utah. This is because of the ads that pop up on this free version. Some of them are ok, but some of them are fairly spammy. We would hate to be responsible for people being spammed or tricked.

So, check in our Resources page http://ctle.utah.edu/resources for updates on the forum.

Once we have it in the right place, we're going promote it often and widely so these conversations can take place.

I for one, have explored iTunesU out of curiosity but have not used it yet in my classes. I'm sure we'll have someone to talk about it soon, though.

Sorry for both the lag in response and the absence of collegial interactions here. We stopped promotions once the ads started to arrive. This tricky little forum didn't have ads for the first 5 users, then when our 6th user registered, viola!

Cheers,
Rai Farrelly
CTLE
U of Utah
Back to top Go down
http://www.ctle.utah.edu

Getting onto iTunesU and Coursera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence at the U of Utah  :: Online Teaching and Learning :: Technology Tools for Online Teaching-
Jump to: